Who We Are
The FileMaker Pro User Group of Minnesota (FMPUG-MN) is an education-focused group of developers and users who use FileMaker products as part of their daily work. We serve the greater Minneapolis – St Paul and surrounding area. Our members run the spectrum from new users, to informal developers, to information managers, to full-time professional consultants. Though our focus is based on the FileMaker product line, we also discuss other tools and trends that affect our work as developers, users and data managers. FileMaker users include Windows, Mac OS, iOS mobile, and web users.
What we do
We meet on a regular basis at locations that are as centrally located as possible in the Twin City area. Our meetings are geared to achieve the following goals:
- To establish an excellent forum for providing useful, valuable continuing education
- Foster a collaborative environment for teaching, learning and conversation
- With FileMaker products as our base, to discuss other related software tools and trends
- To provide opportunities for members to present tools and techniques that may benefit the group
- To coordinate guest speakers and presenters from across the country to bring some of the newest and best information to our members
- To provide our members with the opportunity to make announcements about events and job opportunities that may be of interest to the group
- To provide networking opportunities that naturally arise from meeting together
- To laugh a lot and enjoy our time together
Who Can Attend
FMPUG-MN welcomes all attendees and any experience levels. We focus on FileMaker developer topics and it’s a great way to network with other FileMaker people.